Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Don't look now, but there is a handsome programmer behind your browser

Oh, nevermind. It's just me.

Great! So this is right what the internet needs most: yet another programmer's blog!

Anyway, I'm starting this so I can track my progress as I leave the cozy, well known world of the pure Object Oriented and Functional programming to venture into the wild, more exiting new hybrid technologies. Hopefully, this record may be of use for those who, just like me, struggle between neurosis and old habits in the search for new good practices, better more reusable code and that wonderful, wonderful feeling that you made something beautiful out of bytes and Mountain Dew.

Please, feel free to comment. I would actually be thankful for any hint or tip, but good old tap on the back is also appreciated.

Ok, so that's it. Let's get this thing started...


N.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging =D

    One minor suggestion: The font size (~13px on my resolution) is quite low IMO; i had to zoom in a couple of times to have it at a comfortable reading size. I'm personally quite fond of the simple and readable styles of sites like medium.com for example (~18px it seems).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I'll see what I can do...

      N.

      Delete